And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, March 26, 2006
Dad & Mum
This is my dad (he doesn't know how to play the piano, but he's just trying la...hehe). My dad is a man of high integrity. And you need to know this about him: he loves my mum to the core. He travels a lot due to work, but he makes every effort to get back home ASAP. I so respect him for that. Almost everything he does is fast...he eats fast, bathes fast, walks fast, drives fast, works fast. Oh, and he's the kind of person who dares to be different, no matter what people say about him or to him. I love my dad =)


Now this is my mum. She's involved with our church's Sunday School, that's why you see her as a clown here. She's a friendly and bubbly woman...but the one thing that's really outstanding about her is that she supports my dad in every area. And I think that's one thing every woman can learn from her. My mum's a great woman...and I know my sisters and dad would agree with me. I love my mum =)


This is a picture of my parents. I love this picture. They love each other; it's enough for me =)

Post a Comment