And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, April 06, 2006
EXAMS ARE OVER!!! Now for attachments...

Will be posted to the paediatric (children) ward for two weeks, and am looking forward to it. But people tell me it's different from looking after healthy children...hmmm. I guess it's true. It won't be like when I helped out in Sunday School last time. Oh well...I'll find out for myself in the next two weeks. But...I'm dreading the mornings where I have to wake up so early because the hospital I'm posted to is SO VERY far away. Sigh.

Oh guess what...Jo passed her driving exam. Yay, now she can drive me instead...hehe =)

P/S: My sis told me about a monster under my bed...ever since last week. But you know what...it's not scary. Really. Shhh...don't let her know (haha, she probabaly knows this already!!).

Post a Comment