And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, December 27, 2007
Celebrating life
Blessed Christmas, everyone...I know I'm two days late but we can celebrate Jesus everyday, right? Jesus is why we have Christmas, anyway... =)

God's been good...I got to go back Kluang for Christmas. What with my unpredictable roster and all...I told my parents and sisters that I will die-die be home for Christmas. =P (Note: die-die = bermati-matian)

Christmas back home was good...like every year, there was caroling and Christmas service and gifts and cards and loved ones and friends. And in the midst of all the busyness, I was reminded that we shouldn't forget why we celebrate this one special day every year, when so many people out there commercialize Christmas as if it was just another occasion like Halloween. We have a reason for Christmas...so we celebrate it right.

So a new year's coming...and as usual, we complain it's too quick. I've been working for six months. That's half a year...before I know it, it would already be a year...and another, and another, and then I'm done with my bond to the S'pore government. I have a feeling it's gonna fly by...and another feeling tells me there's gonna be bumpy rides along the way.

But that's life, isn't it?

Happy living, everyone... =)

Post a Comment