And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, December 01, 2007
Updates
Okie, it's high time I wrote something in here.

Was on annual leave the whole of last week. It was so refreshing, having no work for the whole week...I slept in in the mornings (although Mum doesn't allow me to stay in too late), cooked, washed, watched tv, drive around. DRIVE AROUND. And be driven around. Woohooo...didn't have to do so much walking. =)

Now there's a difference when I drive and when Merv drives. You see, when I drive, my seat is all the way to the front. And when he drives, hehe...the seat has to go aaaalllllll the way back. Heheheheh...

Oh, I'm chatting on Skype with Merv and Isaac now...how cool is this? We're all in three different places...Merv in Penang, Isaac in London, good ol' me in S'pore. So cool...I'm liking this a lot. =)

So anyways, I'm now back to work...with internal batteries kao-kao charged. And a flu that's testing how strong my internal batteries are, hehe. =P

hey..
had a relaxing break? hope ur batteries are fully charged ya.. haha.. all d best in ur working world~  

_____________________

Post a Comment