And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Touched By Love
Chinese New Year this year was really different.

Firstly, because I was working on the eve AND first day of CNY. Felt really bo liao...like I didn't have anything else I'd rather do in the whole wide world than work. But what to do...duty calls. It's a different experience lah...at least you'll feel how those patients who cannot go home for CNY feel. So it's alright, we're in it together. =)

Secondly, my whole family came on the eve and we had reunion dinner......at Pizzahut. Hehe, I know... =P But it was so fun, and I really am so touched that they came...thank you, Dad, Mum, jiejie, Jo, Pris, Jem. =)

Thirdly, because I fell sick on the second day on the way to Muar...I had a terrible headache on the way and it made me feel like vomiting. Good thing we reached my uncle's place before I puked...and throughout the whole lunch, my head felt so heavy and I spiked a fever and I wanted to lie down the whole time (but of course I couldn't so had to tahan till we got back).

So that's my CNY story...oh, and we were sent some love letters in a tin by a family of one of our previous patients. Whenever I look at that tin sitting in the tea room, I feel so touched...I don't know why, maybe it's because of the fact that we nurses are thought of even during celebrations.

Oh and by the way, the love letters? They taste AWESOME. =)

Okie now, let the pictures speak!!

Post a Comment