And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Tuesday, April 15, 2008
you tell me
Man...I don't know what it is, but it has been more than three years now and I still hear sermons from two different churches being preached on the same Scripture verses.

Gosh, it's like........I don't know!!!

It's either both my churches in S'pore and in Kluang pakat on the same portion of Scripture, or God has something very important to say. I have a feeling it's the latter, but I still can't tell what it is...

First, it was the series on the book of Joshua...and then the series on "the old has gone, the new has come", and then the one on the fruit of the Spirit, and then on 1st Corinthians 13 on love, and then just last week, on Jesus being the good Shepherd (there were some others in between which I can't recall now, it's been over a span of more than three years).

I think I could faint with bewilderment...

Post a Comment