And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, February 29, 2008
dis-connected
I feel like I'm so out of touch. So disconnected. From so many things (and people). Like the Kluangites. The only people I meet in Kluang are my family, occasionally Jit (and baby...he's superdad now, hehe =P), and some random people I run into at random places.

The last time I was back was more than a week ago and I was at the Convent sports day. Brought back lots of memories...from the perbarisan to the cheering (more like screeching and screaming, now that I think about it, haha...) and the entire atmosphere lah. It was great. Even greater was seeing my baby sister (sorry Jem, kekekeh...you're still our baby sister =P) run and...AND break records. AND take the Olahragawati prizes. So bangga lah... =)

Can you just imagine, years ago when I was in Form 1 and 2, Ku Sleny (remember her, girls?) was like THE idol. THE role model to follow. THE school icon (for a period of time, that is). Most, if not all, the girls were like in awe of her...I think they almost always fainted when in her presence. *rolls eyes* (I wasn't one of them, if you're wondering.) So anyways, she ran like the wind and broke many records...but I must now proudly announce that Jem has broken her 100m record for Bahagian C (Jem also broke the record for the long jump event). Amazing...and we were all there to see. =) So proud of you, Jemmie...you go, girl!

There's something very relaxing about Kluang...every time I go back, I TOTALLY DO NOT think about work. It's great. And okie, don't get me wrong. I like the kids, and I like what I do...but just sometimes, I need a break from all the routinely stuff that I do. If you get what I mean...

Okie...I can't wait for my long break to come. And it's not till the end of April. Bahh...

Post a Comment