And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, April 20, 2006
Cabs
I really, Really, REALLY thank God for cabbie drivers, man...

Woke up late today...real late. I think I subconsciously slammed my alarm down. What woke me up was my phone ringing...and I even had the time to think, "How come my alarm sounds different today?"

Jumped right out of bed, brushed my teeth, put on my uniform, wore my shoes (didn't have time to wear my stockings...but can still look around my room for my packet of milo), half walked and half ran out of my block and caught a cab. Thank God for cabs...I must say it again: THANK GOD FOR CABS. And cab drivers. Hehe. I got to work in time. Phew...

So I guess Mr.Monster was right about me being very tired last night...funny, I didn't feel it, though. Oh well.

P/S: I didn't manage to find my milo.
P/S 2: I felt so naked all day because I didn't put on my stockings. Yucks.
P/S 3: I hope this never happens to me, ever again.

Post a Comment