And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, September 20, 2007
1st timer
It was Caysha's first time to church last Sunday. =)
She got LOADS of attention, haha...

Haha... it's been said already, but I'll say it again: Look at Caysha!!!

She looks like she thinks you're the strangest thing she has ever seen (Well, considering her age, and um... you... you probably are :D! Please don't hit me!!!)  

_____________________

lol. so true.
she's so stunned!  

_____________________

She's not stunned!!! She just likes me! Haha! =P  

_____________________

Oh sure...

Haha... :D I don't know about you, but I certainly don't look at people I like that way. Unless, of course, it's Cheng Yee, and he's just told me another of his jokes....  

_____________________

then that would be amazement! or maybe she's mesmerized by you ly! :P eyer...she's grown so much..must be time for me to make a trip home  

_____________________

Post a Comment