And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, September 15, 2007
Pardon me...
Boy, isn't it good to be home... =) Been working my butt off for 11 days straight in a row, no rest in between except for those few hours of precious sleep in between working days. Well, what can I say...such is the life of a nurse. I miss student life!!!!!!!!!

Okie anyways, it's finally my day off and I'm in Kluang. What better way to spend your day off than to be home, eh? I woke up at 10am, such a bum but it felt so luxurious!! =P Heeheehee...

By the way, did you know that Yahoo! has this secrecy code? It's a wonderful thing, I tell you...it notifies you when you've got a new email in your inbox, and whom it's from. But of course, like all good things, they come in small and limited packages. Hehe... =P Muahahahahaha...

Please excuse me, I know I'm high. My day off is too precious to be behaving like a sad monkey. I've even offered to babyseat Caysha during YF time...it's funny that I should have the day off from taking care of babies, but here I am today, offering to take care of one on my day off.

Oh but it's different...Caysha's not a sick baby. =)

*To Ryan: Enjoy your 3 weeks holiday! To Zul: Enjoy your 2 years of army life! To me: Enjoy your 1 day off work! =)

Hello from England! Thanks from remembering me. I didn't think you would haha... Just kidding! :D

Take care!  

_____________________

Now, isn't it ironic that you're in England but your sentence "Thanks FROM remembering me" doesn't make any sense. Haha =P

Hie Ryan =)  

_____________________

Whoops! Hehe... you know what I meant :D  

_____________________

Post a Comment