And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, May 05, 2008
Energizer bunny
Okie, it's back to work come Wednesday night...after a week long break.

It was such luxury, I tell you...the last time I took leave was last year, 5 months ago. And after working for 6 days a week for 5 months continuously, with the shifts and all, it reallyreallyreally drains you...


This one week was.......ahhhh! Glorious! =) I don't know how to explain to you lah...it was just good. I really could get used to this kind of life lah, hehe... =P But...but, but! It's back to reality. Must work.

I'll be like a super energized and recharged bunny. Haha. And then I'll keep working till my next leave in late August/early September...

Till then, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, you might not see me in Kluang because I might come back only on weekdays, depending on when I get my days off...soooooooooo, don't miss me too much! But if you try your very bestest and you still do miss me, you can always drop me a note/gift via my sisters/snail mail/air mail/email/sms...kekekekeh... =P

P/S: He's the man!! (David, if you're reading this, I think you'll get what I mean...hehe.)

yay!
it's about #$@!# time...  

_____________________

I think I know what she means too :D :D :D :D

Of course, if I'm completely wrong, then it would be really embarrassing :P  

_____________________

Post a Comment