And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Tuesday, November 18, 2008
too much
Working in that cubicle is driving me crazy...the workload is crazy and the patients' behaviours are driving me crazy. Not that I can blame them anyway...they're either just babies or special children who are sick. Seriously, a few days in that cubicle is fine...but TWO whole weeks??! Are they trying to make me go mad or what? It's driving me nuts!! (I'm honestly not exaggerating about the driving me nuts thing...I can go home and still hear alarms and baby cries ringing in my head and sometimes it makes me want to cry)

Yesterday night was just so bad...my partner and I were running here and there, tube-feeding, suctioning, changing diapers, attending to machine alarms (this one drives me so mad because a few alarms go off at the same time and there are only the two of us nurses and we're running from one bed to the other like mad women, so afraid one of the babies might be turning blue).

I looked like a total wreck after work this morning.

I know some of you might be thinking (or might even have told me), c'mon, get a grip and get on with life...why do you have such a low EQ? Don't you know how to handle things at work? You know what, I've heard enough of all those...I think sometimes I'm allowed to be a little human. I have my own bad and good days at work, so give me some grace here to let out some steam and rant all I want. If you know me well enough, I don't think I complain all that much.

Enough is enough. I hope they change my assignment and put me in the surgical side for awhile...or even the other medical cubicle sounds fine to me. Just not that cubicle.

(This post is a result of having been worked too hard)

ly..!!! =) hang in there..=)  

_____________________

Yeah. Hang in there, sister!  

_____________________

Yeah. Hang in there, sister!  

_____________________

Yeah. Hang in there, sister!  

_____________________

Thanks, Meiqi =)

Whoa Ryan...I got you. =P Hehe...thanks!  

_____________________

Whoops! I have no idea why that happened! :P  

_____________________

It's alright. I know u handled it very well already. Besides, we really have the MOOD temperature. Not always, the smooth sailing boat right?
Take care ya! =)  

_____________________

Post a Comment