And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, November 08, 2008
Very many many
I have so many stories to tell, so many things to say....but not enough energy and haven't found the time to do so. =P

Anyways, did I mention that we went inline skating last week? Or was it last last week...oh nevermind, the thing is, we went. We = Jo, Ryan, Merv, me. It was good and fun...we fell (not so much for Jo, though...), we laughed, we laughed at each other, we sweated (sweated? Or sweat?), we fell somemore, and then we went for lunch (at Subway!). Oh, and of course...we skated.

Okie anyways, Merv will be starting work in S'pore soon...yay, I'm so excited! =P Finally I don't have to keep telling him that it's okie, we share the same big blue sky (although it still remains true, haha).

Okie that's all the news I have for you this time...hahaha, so much for having "so many stories to tell, so many things to say". =P

Haha ... Of course there are many things/stories, more than a blogpost is sufficient. *winks* Can't wait for exams to be done then can catch up with you!  

_____________________

Oh shoots. It should read:

"Of course there are many things/stories; a blogpost hardly suffices."  

_____________________

Yeah... I still have the scar to remind me that I tried it! Painful!

When can we do it again? Hehe.... :D  

_____________________

Post a Comment