And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, April 21, 2006
Paediatrics Week 2
Well...my posting at Ward 47 ended at 3.00pm today. I quite liked it there, actually. Although I still didn't get to achieve much of my objectives. But I think I MAY consider going back to the paeds after I graduate.

Oh yah...one sad thing, though. There were quite a number of patients who were hospitalized because of drug overdose...trying to commit suicide. And they are like, only 15, 16 years old. Sigh...

Anyways, see what some of the little darlings from the ward gave me...so sweet of them =)

















Here are some shots of us nursing students posted to Ward 47...



This is Sunny and me...Sunny can brighten anyone's day anytime. The kids love her!













This is Chin Fang and me...Chin Fang never fails to hit me. Yes...hit as in pukul, you know. She loves bullying me lah, I tell you. It's such a torture...yet on the other hand, she's one who'll stick by you, no matter shine or rain.











Left to right: Hoong Eng, Chin Fang, Sunny, me. The only four from NR 0416 posted to NUH for paeds...while the rest of the class went to KKH.












Some of the other NYP girls in the ward with us...nice bunch of people.











I'm gonna miss playing and reading and chatting with the kids...

Post a Comment