And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, May 28, 2006
Silence
It has been such a silent and lonely weekend...

Here's what I did today:
- Woke up for two seconds to my phone alarm...slammed it down and shut my eyes again. Next thing I knew, Kakak Tini (the Nairs' househelp - I spent the night at the Nairs'...only thing is, they weren't around. Hehe...) was tapping me gently on the knee, saying, "Ly...Ly...it's already eight o'clock."

- Got to church in time. Sat with Mervin and Beedhya. And...it was hymn day (that's what happens when everyone's not around).

- Went for brunch after service with Aunty Gracie, Mervin, Jonathan, Caleb, Gideon and Beedhya at the railway station. Sent Gideon and Beedhya home.

- Got home, watered Mum's plants, and then sat down and watched CSI (YES!!!!! I got to watch two episodes!! =D).

- Fed the dogs, sprayed the sink with insecticide (like Mum asked me to) and then locked the house. Merv came to fetch me just after the second episode of CSI ended.

- Got to the train station and waited. And waited...and waited. The train was delayed for more than an hour today. Sigh, sigh, sigh...

*Thanks, Merv...for sending me to the train station, and also for taking me to drop my house keys at Aunty Jennifer's. Appreciate it lots =)

Post a Comment