And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, May 18, 2006
Balanced?
How does one balance everything in his/her life? Especially in the area of relationships...relationships with those close to his/her heart. Parents, siblings, close friends...how do you update them constantly on what's been happening in your life? Whom you've been hanging around with and talking to? What you've been doing? The little, little things that have been going on in your life...

Sigh...it's such a struggle for me. Constantly. I still find it difficult...no, very difficult. It takes such great effort. I'm not one who is as multi-tasking as any woman should be. I know I should. I'm learning...please allow me to grow.

Okie, I have decided to make a time-table (so I'll be spending enough time with everyone)...and I'll do it. Now.

where am i in that timetable?

agung  

_____________________

Post a Comment