And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Amusement
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...there are seven kinds of stool form. It's alright if you never knew (I didn't know till today), but after reading this, you will know. Presenting to you...

THE BRISTOL STOOL FORM SCALE

(Note: Stool, as in, faecal matter, faeces...you know??!)

Type 1 Separate hard lumps, like nuts (hard to pass)
Type 2 Sausage-shaped but lumpy
Type 3 Like a sausage but with cracks on its surface
Type 4 Like a sausage or snake, smooth and soft
Type 5 Soft blobs with clear cut edges (passed easily)
Type 6 Fuffy pieces with ragged edges, a mushy stool
Type 7 Watery, no solid pieces, ENTIRELY liquid

*There are pictures for each type, after each of the description...but too bad I couldn't get hold of them. Hehe...

This is what I found pasted on the surface of the trolley where they keep patients' case notes in the ward. HAHAHAHA!!!!! I think it's a little disgusting...but I don't know why I'm amused by it. The pictures!! You should have seen the pictures! Aiyoh...

Anyway, on my way back home from work just now, I was sitting next to this young secondary school boy in the bus. The bus suddenly jerked...and there was air-cond water dripping right above his head...next to me. And he went, "Ouch....ouch....ouch!!" I wanted to laugh out loud badly!

I didn't know air-cond water causes pain... =P

Conclusion: Lydia is easily amused when she's had a good dose of hard work for the day.

not to mention lame too...

agung  

_____________________

Thanks huh, David... =P Why you so bad wan??  

_____________________

Post a Comment