And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, May 13, 2006
13th May 2006
I just gave Mum a hair cut...seriously lah, I need to open a hair saloon. Haha.

My cousin got married yesterday...it was a typical Chinese wedding, and I've never attended one before (always attended church weddings only), so it was pretty interesting. Oh, and noisy!!

This is her and the groom:




















We went mountain climbing this morning...oh sorry, more like, just walking. Haha...Dad suggested it, just because I measured his blood pressure last night and it was slightly high. When we were reaching there, he was so enthusiastic...he said we have to make it to the top in 45 minutes. But...as we finished warming up and was already at the starting point, he said, "Oklah...I think enough already. Let's go down!" Hahahhahahahahahhh!!!!!!!

What a joke...so we just walked around the park another round instead. It was fun =) Too bad jiejie Eunice wasn't there...

Post a Comment