And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Wednesday, July 26, 2006
The "P" Disease
I've just recovered and been set free from this horrible disease called PROCRASTINATION...in other words, the "P" Disease.

You see, I've been telling myself to clean up my study table ever since my last paper of last semester ended (which was like...umm April) ...but did I? Noooooooooo...I had to leave that pile of books and papers lying around my table, collecting dust.

So, I finally got down to tidying it...and you know lah, once you start tidying one part of the room, you just have to clean EVERYTHING up. I've still not yet finish cleaning and tidying. Haha...but, BUT.......my room will soon be sparkling so that when you enter in, you'll momentarily be blinded. Mwahahahahah!!!

Anyways, I've gotta go...gonna meet Jiejie Eunice and Jie Lin (Jae Son's sis). Toodles!

*I've just gotten my previous attachment pocket money...and a little something for my darlings at home (Jo, Pris & Jem: don't ask). I hope they'll be delighted =)

wooohoooo jie jie ly!!!hahaaa....HI!!you are rich now!!!hahehha
Congratulations in cleaning your room up!!:D  

_____________________

Not that rich lah...maybe Jem's still richer than me. Haha.  

_____________________

Post a Comment