And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Wednesday, July 12, 2006
My kind of LIKES...
Yes...........these are the kind of stuff that interest me. Hehe. I know, I know...you must be thinking," What?!??"




Bottles, candles, ribbons, boxes, cloth, coloured papers...yah, even organizer boxes (the last pic) make my heart beat faster. And pump harder. Heheh. I have one organizer box...it looks real neat! And I put all my art stuff in it. =)

I may like these kind of stuff...but I don't usually buy them. Unless they are so irresistibly stunning. But so far.........nope. Not yet. Except for the organizer box.

lol..remember the times when we used to collect the 'trash' papers?the scavenger mode would kick in after every event in school to get what was left of the backdrop :P  

_____________________

Hahah! YES!!! I so remember...but they do come to good use, yes?  

_____________________

Post a Comment