And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, July 15, 2006
Pleasant surprises
It was one day full of surprises...

First of all, someone sent me a bouquet of flowers in the morning. They smelt so sweet!!!

Then someone (I don't know who) made breakie for me...boy, wasn't I delighted...

Just before lunch, I checked my mailbox. Got a letter from a long-lost friend!

Went to Gunung Lambak to climb with the youths...met Thilaga, a good friend I haven't seen in ages!!! Almost two years, I think...or maybe more than that. It was SOOOOO good seeing her again.

Okie, okie..............enough of lies. Only the last one is true. Kekekekekeh.....I mean, can't you tell from the third line?! Who would make breakie for me?? And no, no one left me flowers. Haha! You must have been wondering who, aye? =P

Anyways, most of us made it to the top of Gunung Lambak. I did! =) Now, I'm a TRUE Kluangite.

haha you did have me fooled for a moment!  

_____________________

Madame, day after tmw I will make breakie for you. yoghurt with fruit toppings!!! miss, I almost texted you asking who on earth sent you those flowers!!! Btw, where's my bouquet that you owe me?
pssst, w******** = wonderful.

HA HA HA.

See you tmw =)  

_____________________

HAHA!!! This is fun(ny). I should do it more often...kekekeh. =P  

_____________________

Post a Comment