And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Wednesday, July 19, 2006
I was a zebra...once
My gosh......how can we forget this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Right, Mich? Right? Right??)


Ladies and gentlemen...let me share this BEAUTIFUL picture with you.

Now, on the left...that's Michelle. Beautiful alright. =) On the right...umm, I hate to tell you this, but that's me lah. Not so beautiful. Oh man, I remember that costume!!! It was sweltering wearing it...for my ballet performance, "Joy Jungle Joy". I even had a tail!!!!!!! Hahah. And all the practices we had...T.I.R.I.N.G.

I remember...Mum and Jem came to see me perform. Because I had two free tickets. Dad and the others had seen enough of me at my rehearsals already, I think. All my zebra'ing here and there...TRYING to gallop like a zebra. Oh my goodness...I WAS A ZEBRA!!!!!!!!

Umm...this picture was taken about four years ago, by the way.

4 years?!?!whoa..din noe it was that long!!*heehaw heehaw*  

_____________________

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Haha I remember scanning the photo to use in your farewell presentation!

You might be happy to know that I lost all the baby pics of you that I had when my hard disk went KABLOOIE! :D  

_____________________

hahahaa...you look funny..now that i see it...nolar...just kidding....
but aiyoh....ya..i remembered all those practices you had...rolling on the floor and stuff like that...:D  

_____________________

Jo: Heehaw yourself, Jo. =P

Ryan: Oh good. Hehe.

Pris: Yah, laugh lah...laugh your heart out. Ask Jo to help if your laugh cannot keluar. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!  

_____________________

hey miss ly,why Jo help me???I can laugh it out lar all by myself!!!mwahhahaaa...  

_____________________

Post a Comment