And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, May 06, 2007
next, please...
Nurses = Nice, Undeniably Remarkable, & Simple Educated Servants

What do they do?
make beds clean buttocks change diapers help patients to pee/poo shower patients serve medication do wound dressings make sure patients don't climb out of bed serve food feed patients give them everything they want/need help them find lost dentures persuade them to perform health behaviours attend to their highly demanding and difficult relatives

(And sometimes, do all of the above over-time)

Really, don't you think nurses are like servants/maids? They do everything for the patient...just that they are really educated, study Biology like anything (apart from nursing modules)...and not only Bio, but also learn bits and pieces of Sociology and Psychology (which are interesting, I have no complains). Just note how much nurses these days need to study...

I am finished with my nursing course. Three years. Three great years. Although at times I did (and sometimes still do) question my (in) abilities, I have no regrets. =)

Now, on to the next chapter of my life...where I'm a young working adult. Gosh.

great description about nurses..
but, i still impress and admire dis angel-like occupation a lot..
Keep it going ya~ =)  

_____________________

Post a Comment