And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, April 20, 2007
going home
People often ask me whether it's tiring travelling to and fro Kluang/S'pore. (They think going back to Kluang once in two weeks is too often) (What??!)

Nah, I forget about the long queues and the almost everlasting wait at the checkpoints once I'm home...for you see, being where my family is makes it all worth it. Even if I'm back for only a night or two...









And why do I love home so much? Haha...

Firstly, Dad dances "rap" (according to him, "rap" is a kind of dance! He even performed for Mum, Jo and me once. Jo and I say rapping isn't dancing. Mum tells him that he doesn't dance rap; he's just wriggling...he insists that it's rap. After much laughing and "arguing", he finally agrees that it's not rap. It's breakdance! You can just imagine Jo and I laughing outrageously by now...hehe. Mum still insists that he's wriggling. "Dry wriggling", in fact. Dad says no, it's breakdance...finally Mum shakes her head...but the laughter continues...). I like to see my Dad "in action"!

Secondly, Mum cooks the best food in the world...I simply love my Mummy's cooking. Mmmhhmm!!! =)

Thirdly, nothing beats spending time with my sisters. When we five sisters get together, you can just imagine the amount of nonsense we can come up with, and we laugh a lot (but it doesn't mean we don't talk serious stuff...we do). That's why, I hate it the most when we start arguing (yes, we sisters do argue).

I am therefore, going home again...tomorrow. Two weeks is up. Believe it or not, the longest I've ever been away from my family is only three weeks. After almost three years of studying in S'pore. Well, I have no reason not to go home...

Post a Comment