And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, April 06, 2007
Psst...
I've been eating without being able to taste anything at all...my food, no matter how deliciously scrumptious they look, taste so bland when it touches my tongue. Sheesh...all because of this horrible flu. I don't know where the bug came from! I was sick only two weeks ago!!! Something's wrong!! I usually get sick only twice a year...this is so weird...

And I can't smell either...not at all. It's good, only in ONE way...when people fart. And if it's smelly, I'm fortunate because I can't smell. For now. Haha...but it's bad. Bad because I cannot smell my boyfriend's cologne. Hmmm...

Anyways, I'll tell you a secret...my phlegm and mucus is GREEEEEEN. Heeheeh... =P

And yea, I don't have a boyfriend...HAH! GOTCHA!!! =P

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

_____________________

Post a Comment