And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, April 12, 2007
D is for Dreadful
It has been a rather dreadful week. =(

I can't stand the way that person, and that person talks. I hate that tone. I hate them humiliating me in front of the others. And I hate their expressionless faces. So apathetic.

*God, please help me to love them. And not only to love them, but to seek to understand why they behave that way.*

I just feel so discouraged and I'm questioning myself...what am I doing in this line...and dealing with people's lives??!

I am careless, I am clumsy, I am TIMID, I am SLOW, I am most of the time confused. =(

it's okie, lydia.
u're still the humble cutie ly we know. ^^
gambateh oh! we support u~~~
everyone has her own unique ability! i believe u hv it all! ^^
take care~  

_____________________

but... D is for David too. which means awesome!  

_____________________

Dei David, D is for Duh too you know. HUAHUAHUAHUHA.  

_____________________

Post a Comment