And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, May 24, 2007
once again
It's been like a roller coaster for me lately...but I'm sort of getting used to it. Like Jit once sent me via sms (I bet he cannot recall =P) : Worry ends where faith begins.

So true...don't you think?

Anyways, my new phase of life as a staff nurse at Kandang Kerbau Women's & Children's Hospital begins in July...and yes, that's the real name of the hospital. I ain't kidding lah, okie...I'll most probably be posted to the children's high dependency (HD) ward (yikes!).

So, be prepared...

FEE FEE FO FAM!
LITTLE CHILDREN, HERE I COME!
(Taken from Jack and the Beanstalk, hehe. =P)

hem.. GO LY!!!!



Xueqi  

_____________________

haha! congrats Ly!! have fun there! The kids are very blessed to have a wonderful nurse like u. :)  

_____________________

isn't it 'fee fy fo fum'?  

_____________________

Xueqi & Denise: Thank you! =)

David: No lor...did you even read Jack and the Beanstalk?? =P  

_____________________

It is "fee fy fo fum" :D  

_____________________

did you?  

_____________________

HAHA...of course I did! But my book spelt "fee fee fo fam"...aiyah, heck lah. Sounds the same anyway... =P  

_____________________

what?! HAHAHA!
ciplak book!  

_____________________

Post a Comment