And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, May 16, 2008
one of those days
I sometimes don't know what to do on my day off work...I mean, it's not that I don't have anything in mind. It's more of too many things I want to do, haha...

You see, I work six days a week...so that means in a month, I have four days off (one day defintely dedicated to church). I have so many things I'd like to do, but it's got to be a balance between church, family, friends (and I have different groups of friends: church friends, Kluang friends in S'pore, Kluang friends in Kluang, poly friends, etc.), hobbies, chores, time to myself.

Today I felt like doing so many things..I wanted to clean my room, do the laundry, read, chat online, shop for a friend's birthday gift, watch a movie, swim, jog, meet some Kluang friends in S'pore for dinner.

I ended up waking up at 10am plus (haha), showered, had lunch, went down to KK to settle some stuff, borrowed books from the library, watched a movie, jogged, showered again, did the laundry, had dinner (by myself lah) and now I'm here typing all of this down.

Not bad, huh... =P

But I really needed today just for myself. No meet ups, nothing (that's why I didn't call/message anyone about dinner).

I've said this many times and I'll say it again...my days off are so very precious.
* Jo, please donate some of your holidays to me!!!*

Post a Comment