And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Wednesday, December 03, 2008
bits and pieces
Oh gosh, I just pigged out on a bag of potato chips...if only my sisters were here, then I wouldn't be feeling so umm, guilty. Hehe...

Anyways, Merv is coming tomorrow and then we'll go back to Kluang after my morning shift. =) I haven't seen him in two weeks and I'm missing him heaps. I know, I shouldn't whine about it since Kluang is so near but I don't know why it's not so bearable now compared to when he was still in Penang and we met only like what, 3 months once? Haha, I must be getting my geography and sense of time confused... =P

Last Saturday Chin Fang had her birthday BBQ at East Coast Park and it was pretty relaxing (for me)...away from work and just chilling out with Sangeetha, Sheran (and her entertaining cousins, haha), Zul, Chin Fang, Shan. It was just a different day la...no work, nothing much to do except relax. I was savouring it...you wouldn't be interested in what I do on a typical working day (ask Merv if you wanna know, he knows it in and out like brushing his teeth with his eyes closed =P).

Okie speaking about that, I'd better go brush my teeth now before I put my head into other junkie stuff. Oh boy...such evil cravings. And I'm not even PMS-ing. Gah...

Post a Comment