And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, April 22, 2006
22nd April 2006
My friends sabo'ed me today...we had a class BBQ at East Coast Park and we were playing captain's ball, with loads of water bombs as well. And they were trying to get each other wet...then they got violent, chasing each other into the water. I quietly backed off and went to eat...haha.

Then Candy came along and said, "Hey Ly, I want to take a picture with you." And me, suspecting nothing, said okay and took my camera out. Suddenly the whole lot of them came along and said they want to take pictures...fine...so we took pictures. Then Candy said that she'll take a picture for us (because I was actually holding the camera). So she took the camera from my hands. Then...

Zul: Okay, take her hands! I take her legs!

Chin Fang: Okie!!

Zul: One, two, three... (my legs were suddenly lifted off the ground)

At first I stayed calm...no screaming at all. I thought they'd eventually let me down because a non-screaming girl isn't fun...but as we drew near the water, I panicked. And the screaming started...and I was kicking too. Zul suddenly let go of my legs...it's either I'm so good at struggling, or...I kicked him in the "wrong" place (if you know what I mean...haha). Anyways, Zul later said that he thinks he's deaf. Hah...siapa suruh angkat kaki orang...

Here are some of the pictures...


Yu Xuan and me after I got out of the water, and Sangeetha.


















Yu Xuan and Evelynn.














Candy, chicken wing, and me...oh and Brian kepoh'ing behind. Hehe...













Sangeetha and me...(please ignore the three stupid pimples on my chin)













It started to drizzle around 7.00pm plus, so they carried an umbrella over the BBQ pit...funny lah!












Well, all in all, it was fun...and it was good catching up with my closer friends after two weeks of not seeing each other.

Okie lah, I think that's enough for now. I just hope I don't fall sick.

Post a Comment