And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, April 27, 2006
MOZZIES
The mosquitoes are consuming me...they are really enjoying themselves, I tell you. And I've resorted to sticking plasters on the bites, just so that I won't get up at night and subconsciously scratch them. But the itch is killing me...the itch itself wakes me up in the middle of the night. Some nights I wake up two to three times. Arghh...

Nursing diagnosis for me, as of 27th April 2006: Disturbed sleep pattern related to severe itch as evidenced by itchy red dots seen all over my arms and legs and thighs and shoulder, and by my own complaints of vicious mozzies biting me.

It's either the mozzies love me so...or they hate me with all their heart (whatever heart they have lah).

I will sleep in long pants tonight...yes, I will.

Post a Comment