And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Of lately
I've been...

(1) dreaming a lot, and then remembering what I dreamt when I wake up (so weird)
(2) thinking A LOT
(3) losing weight (very BAAADDDD...)
(4) feeling hungry quickly
(5) eating chocolates
(6) physically, mentally and emotionally drained
(7) feeling real, real lonely and depressed
(8) very confused

I've never experienced such loneliness before...these few days have been excruciating. But in times like these, I get to spend more time with God and tell Him every single thing. And I guess God's teaching me to TOTALLY depend on Him alone. He's telling me pick myself up. He's telling me that it's not about me anymore. He's telling me to pursue my relationship with Him, rather than that of with man (i.e. friends, loved ones...but that does not go to say that building my relationship with friends/loved ones, etc. isn't important. If you know what I mean...).

It ain't easy, though...but I know that as I set my eyes on Him and seek Him earnestly, I will find Him.

I hope you find Him. Truly, the joy of rediscovery is greater.  

_____________________

Post a Comment