And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, July 27, 2006
Blur...or blur?
Sigh...what a day.

My alarm clock rang and rang and rang (at 6.45am), but I slammed it down...woke up with a start half an hour later, thinking I was gonna be late for my 8.00am class. Made a grab at my towel and headed for the bathroom...but it was occupied.

When it was free, I rushed through my shower...brushed my teeth...put on some pants and top...rushed out of my block...flagged a cab...........................and I was on my way to school (thinking happily that I'd be in time). It costed me seven freaking bucks. Erghhh!!!

Walked hurriedly to my class.......only to find out that I didn't have to be there. Because no one reminded me that skill assessment starts TODAY (I thought it starts tomorrow). And I'M NOT EVEN SCHEDULED TO BE ASSESSED THIS WEEK. I couldn't believe it...everyone knew except me. And Chin Fang.

They later told me that I was always the one who remembers these kind of stuff...that's why they didn't think of sms'ing me.

Sighhhhhhh.........such a waste of time. I felt pretty unproductive, even though I tried reading and revising a little for my upcoming lab theory test. FOUR WHOLE HOURS!!!!!!!!!

How much dumber and blur'er can I get??!?!?!?! I'm so angry with myself.

Sigh................anyways, I've had an ice-cream and a nice walk with Sangeetha just now. The cool wind blowing into my face and through my hair makes me feel better.

Here's a joke for all of you who's had a bad day yourself.



There was a blonde woman who was having financial troubles, so she decided to kidnap a child and demand a ransom. She went to a local park, grabbed a little boy, took him behind a tree, and wrote this note: "I have kidnapped your child. I am sorry to do this, but I need the money. Leave $10,000 in a plain brown bag behind the big oak tree in the park at 7.00am. Signed, The Blonde."

She pinned the note inside the little boy's jacket and told him to go straight home. The next morning, she returned to the park to find the $10,000 in a brown bag behind the big oak tree, just as she had instructed.

Inside the bag was the following note: "Here is your money. I cannot believe that one blonde would do this to another."

hey ly,

ly, you may be blur (um... sometimes :D), but you are definitely not dumb!

and that joke, ouch!!! i'm so glad i'm not blond!!!!  

_____________________

Haha, I can't imagine you a blonde! But the joke's so funny lah...  

_____________________

Post a Comment