And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Sunday, July 30, 2006
PICK is a colour
Yes, it is...it is a combination of "pink and slick" (according to Mr. Terry Yeow).

Pink = Well...you know what colour that is.
Slick = Slippery, glossy, smooth.

Terry wants to be my sister's flower girl when she gets married. Hahahaha...and he wants a pweety dwess, as well as a "pick and purple" head band.

So Terry, here you go...I couldn't find one with both pink and purple, so you'll have to choose lah, huh.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!! *Faints*

Wei, it's Hello Kitty, you know...don't you just LURVE Hello Kitty? =P Hehe. Okie lah...enough of all these lame nonsense (sorry ar, I'm a li'l stressed up). I've gotta go, peeps...having three tests tomorrow. Gahhh!!!

* By the way, I had a dream last night...dreamt that Jit was telling me I should write a book. Haha. And another dream today while I was taking a nap...I dreamt that I shot my ownself (with a gun)...and the bullet was stuck in my throat. Yucks. So weeeeird...

Post a Comment