And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, August 03, 2006
To pinch or not to pinch...
So confusing!!!!!!!! How am I to go for my second attempt on Monday?! The lecturers have different principles for one particular skill...some say must pinch, some say don't need. ErghHHHhHHhhh..................

Been attending remedial classes...it's supposed to make me feel more confident, but I think it's just confusing me all the more. Sigh, sigh, sigh.....

I'm scared...sekali I fail again.
*Can somebody please hold my hand?*

Anyways, guess what...I went jogging at Bishan Park just now...fifteen minutes non-stop. Haha...it's been a while since I last excercised "properly". Oh sigh...and I've been having headache for the past few days. Something's not right...I'm beginning to think that it might be a tumour...(sorry, paranoid lah...just learnt about it today).

I think this week has been passing by a little slower than usual...is it just me? Hmmm oh well, anyway...highlights of this week:

Monday - Skill assessment (FAILED!!), theory test, ICA presentation.

Tuesday - Caught "The Lake House"...not what I expected. If you are planning to watch it, PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR BRAINS ALONG. You need to figure some things out by yourself...and should you not succeed at doing so, don't worry. I'm still trying to figure it out. Two years is a long distance relationship. Yeaps. Oh...we went to Swenson's, too. =)

Wednesday - Nothing much...met Chee Loong for lunch. And then remedial class.

Thursday - Nothing much...remedial class again...

Friday (tomorrow) - I'M GOING HOME!!!!! To Kluang! Yay!! It's been three weeks since I last got home...

Saturday - Come back to Singapore. Haha.

Sunday - Sentosa!! My CG's turn to organize Open Sunday for the whole Youth Ministry, so we're going to Sentosa...I hope no one gets lost. So many of them.

By the way...what does "If size doesn't matter, how come I'm so popular?" mean...I think it makes no sense. We've been musing over it. Especially Candy. Haha! =P

about "If size doesn't matter, how come I'm so popular?", I think it's meant to be said by someone big in size (such as me), implying that he/she is very popular. First time I'm hearing such a quote  

_____________________

Haha...hmmm. I'm still thinkin' about the quote but I still don't get it. I think it's just a mistake lah.  

_____________________

Post a Comment