And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, February 22, 2007
FRIENDS #5
It's time to talk about my friends again.

Zul is a nice dude. You just have to minus these...

~ the vulgarity in his speech sometimes
~ the countless times he makes fun of me
~ names he gives me...like "Lyly" and "Tongkat Lyly" and "Auntie Ly" and some other stuff (I don't know where he gets his wild ideas from), the most recent one is "Lydiot"...gosh, his guts!!!
~ irritating me to the very core at times
~ leaving for tutorial, leaving me sleeping by myself in the McDonald's canteen
~ putting a bottle of salt from the restaurant into my bag when I'm not looking
~ being part of sending suicidal smses from
MY handphone to other friends and scaring the daylights out of them till they had to call me and ask if I was alright, and I had no clue what they were referring to
~ being part of a great sabo idea...and I had to lead AEROBIC EXERCISES in front of over 200 people in the lecture hall. Why? Oh, just because I decided to play a trick on him and took his student admission card...

Hmmm...not bad. He's nice. Heehee...well, okie...really, it's great having him around.


Zul is one guy you've really got to know...I cannot explain it in words; you need to get to know him to understand what I mean. He's a really good friend. Seriously. But...BUT, never ever play a trick on him. I've learnt that well (I just think of what happened to me doing the aerobics in lecture and I forget the whole idea of playing any trick on him).

He's there when all's good, he's there when all's turned sour. I don't know why, but I like talking with him. It's probably because he listens a lot...he doesn't need to say much. Not only that...I think he's come to respect my beliefs and values. And I respect him for that... =)


And I love the fact that I can tell when he's being emo or thinking about the girl standing over in a corner, or when he's upset about something. HAHAHAHAHH!!!

* Sorry, Zul...for "reading" your mind (so you think, hehe). Told you I'm psychic! ;)

Post a Comment