And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, February 12, 2007
melanchoLY
It's one of those rare days...I hate the feeling.

Today, it's because I'm wondering if my friends doubt me...I'm thinking whether they trust me enough to keep their secrets, to listen when they need to say something, to just be there. If they know me well enough, they should know better...

And I know I need to learn that I'm definitely not everyone's best kind of friend...I struggle when it comes to "sharing" friends. Or even my sisters. I'll be honest here...I get slightly, if not very, envious when people start getting close to those who are close to me. Call me stingy, selfish...whatever. I know it's not right...but I'm still learning.

(Oh I know...Ryan's gonna think that the melancholic side of me is showing up now...)

Hate this feeling.

Think I'll just go and have my dinner and read my textbook and then do something relaxing. Yup...that's what I'll do.

Me see the melancholic side of you? Haha... I've always seen that :D! But it's good!

And by the way, you don't have to be mel to feel that way. I'm choleric and I do :D!  

_____________________

ly!! urrmm..hehe...i understand your feelings...sometimes i go through the same thing too...=p urmm...but lar..i like talking to you and telling you stuffs...=p  

_____________________

Post a Comment