And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, February 02, 2007
Show over
Like Dad said, "The drama is over...curtains closed."

I'm feeling relieved...and the level of stress has definitely decreased. Thank God! But I really hope with all my heart that there will not be a Part 2 or any sequel.

Whatever happened has only deepend my appreciation for my parents and whatever values they have imparted to me and my sisters...they are probably two of the wisest people I've ever known. And I am no less grateful for my four wonderful sisters. They are the nicest people and room-mates I've ever lived with...

By the way, Mr. Pork Chop now calls me "Lau-Bu" (which means "mother" in Hokkien). Gosh!!!

lau bu??!! wahahhaha~ :) this is funny... ^^...
take care ya.. don't jadi a-mah few days later... ^^  

_____________________

Post a Comment