And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Basic principles
Children are given to parents to love and to protect...
...and that's what my Daddy and Mummy do.

Not only physically, but mentally, emotionally, financially, and most importantly, spiritually. My parents don't have to say a thousand and one words for me to understand that they love me...I know it in the way they smile, and when they crack jokes, when they correct me if I go astray, and even when they sometimes tease me about my love life (or rather, the lack of it).

I am so glad that my parents understood long ago, that with great privilege also comes great responsibility.

I love them.

* God, I thank You for Dad and Mum. No one on earth can ever replace them.

ly... u making me miss my mum and dad as well...!!! *sob* :)
ya... ur blog is very true... no one can replace our parents..
take care of them is a MUST to us~ Have a great day.... =)  

_____________________

Post a Comment