And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, February 08, 2007
Found nowhere else...only at IMH
So tomorrow's my last day at IMH...WHEEEEEE!!!!!!! =D

Hehe, sorry lah...I just find myself so fruitless over there. As I've said, not my kind of environment to work in...nevertheless, it is an experience I know I'll never be able to find elsewhere. I mean...where else can I go and have men asking me if I've had sex before??? Or whether he can touch me?? Or even better, tell me that I'm charming after ten minutes of talking to me (I mean, he's the one talking, and all I ever did was nod my head and say, "Mmhhmmm")? See? Invaluable...kekekekeh... =P

By now, Pork Chop has become my favourite patient. Because he has the mental age of a five year-old, he can't even hold a short decent conversation and he displays tantrums and sometimes aggression...like, even when he's dancing. He shakes around, then runs towards me and kicks in the air...about one arm's length away from my face. I got a big shock when he first did it. But he's really cute lah. =)

Post a Comment