And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Thursday, March 22, 2007
If Only I Could...
To a dear friend:

Things will be alright...although you feel like nothing's right and everything's gone the wrong way. I feel for you. I cannot change the way things have worked out...I would, if I could. But like you always say, "The magic word is 'if'..."

I would make the skies blue-er for you, if I could...
I would make the seas clearer for you, if I could...
I would make the fields greener for you, if I could...
I would make the future look brighter for you, if I could...
But I cannot.

I can only tell you that I will be here.

I know you are strong enough. So with your head held high, do whatever you need to do; I'm praying that you'll fine new strength and hope to carry on...and I will be there to walk with you when you're ready to face the world again. =)

Sincerely,
Me

Post a Comment