And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, February 26, 2007
Everybody has a say...
My ex-teacher says, "You have a boyfriend, right? No? Don't bluff me lah! You're such a nice girl, surely got...no ar? Don't worry, God will bring you one soon!" Okie...I'll wait.

My landlady says, "Don't get married unless you find the right one". Yup...I know.

Aunty Sze says, "It's really easy for girls to get attracted to spiritually mature guys". I couldn't agree more.

My sis Jo says, "When are you gonna get a boyfriend, Ly?" Well, Jo...why don't you tell the guys to move their butts?

My tai kar jie says, "I'll introduce you to this nice guy lah, k". Umm...no! Don't!!

Daddy says, "You will know it when he's the right one". I want to believe, but I don't know if I'll be able to tell when my time comes.

To myself I say, "I'm not pressured! I'm not pressured! I'm NOT pressured!"

The Bible says, "Do not stir up nor awaken love until it pleases".

And so...I wait.

Haha, sorry, but that just sounds so teenage-soap-opera-ish.

But seriously, may you find the partner that is right for you! And may it be soon :D  

_____________________

Hehe, teenage-soap-opera-ish? I'm NOT YET twenty one, so I'm still allowed to act like a teenager sometimes.

Haha...right??? =P  

_____________________

No one said you weren't allowed. :D  

_____________________

Post a Comment