And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Tuesday, March 13, 2007
bee-zee
Okie...I have been busy. Busy STUDYING. And...STUDYING. So busy studying that I woke up at 6.00am this morning and the name Talcott Parsons came to mind immediately...but, BUT!!! Unfortunately for me, I forgot from which book his name came from...till I checked him out. Heeheehee...oh gosh.

I need to study more...already I'm clocking three to four hours a day. And I'm actually NOT complaining. Even I am amazed at myself! It must be the "last semester" syndrome...tell me I'm turning kiasu... =P

Apart from that...well, last Friday was officially my last day of classes. It was pretty emo for me personally. Will talk more about it another day...

Oh and guess what, guess what?!! Tien Li told me about this Singapore Youth for Christ 50th anniversary thingy in August, and they are looking for dancers and I got excited and tada! I have a DANCE AUDITION on Friday. Actually, I'm still a little unsure of going for it. I have no idea how auditions work...maaaaaaannn...and I HAVE NOT DANCED IN AGES!!

You go, girl! See you Friday :)  

_____________________

Post a Comment