And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, March 26, 2007
lima sekawan
I miss you...you...you, and...you.

.........................

Guess what I'll remember from my poly years?

Gursheran Kaur. GK. Haha... =P She is really funny...and her
laughter is so contagious. I'll remember her as one
strong woman, who'll die-die defend you.
Oh, and she'd fight for all women
around the world. =P

Sangeetha Sarma. Gee-la. Sititha. G'****** (secret).
Heehee. She's the blur-est person I've
ever met. She cracks the funniest jokes when
it's really late in the night...oh,
and if you think I'm slow at catching jokes,
wait till you've met her. You'll definitely change
your mind. Seriously...

Yong Chin Fang. Fong Fong. Melena Yong!
Oh, wait...Mary!!! Hahahaha... =D One of the most
friendly and helpful people around. Did
you know that she got proposed
at IMH?? Yeah man... =P It was funny, hehe.

Muhammad Zulhilmi. Sigh...no nicknames for him.
I'll always remember him as this funny
guy (what we'd call "clown" in Kluang...so you should
get what I mean =P). If you catch his jokes,
they are darn funny. He makes me laugh, even when
life's far from funny. And he writes
beautiful poems, I tell you. =)
I'll remember this young lady as one who
was so lost when she started the course. She was even
unsure if she had done the right thing. But she
does not regret her three years in poly for she has
learnt much about life, and much more
about herself...the experiences are irreplaceable.
Sure, she had her ups and downs...no one ever said life
would be easy. But God had it all planned out.
He placed great friends along her
way...friends who now have become like
great treasures. And above all,
He has shown Himself to be most faithful.

Post a Comment