And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, June 08, 2007
Does it?
I've got exactly TWENTY THREE days left...
...till I enter a whole new world
...till I plunge into the sea of green uniforms (KK nurses wear green)
...till I start entertaining parents and relatives who would want to wring my neck if they are upset about the way their child's being treated in the hospital
...till I start saving for my own future

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't I just love it??

Yea, right...it's more scary than anything else.

But.....I WILL SURVIVE!

I'm savouring every bit of my break right now...the trip up to KL (again) with Dad, Mum, and my sisters was good. Although I can't stand KL traffic...especially on rainy days. Ughh. But the trip was good. =)

People say that when you enter the working world, you have no life...but it doesn't have to be that way, does it?

No, it doesn't.

Sigh... Reading this post did absolutely nothing to help my growing up anxiety :D

Haha...!

But, I'm sure you'll do fine!  

_____________________

Ryan, you're barely 19 lah...don't worry so much, when you get to my age, then you can start to worry. =) Hehe...  

_____________________

Post a Comment