And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Monday, August 06, 2007
woohoo!!
First off, congratulations to Jit and jiejie Li Poh on the arrival of their little bundle of joy! I'm so excited for them...they will now be called "daddy" and "mummy". So cool!! When Caysha starts learning how to talk, I'm gonna make sure she calls me "jiejie" instead of "auntie". Kekekeh... =P

I can't wait to see their little girl...I wouldn't mind volunteering to take care of her. Hey, I'm a real expert now, kay. I've had three younger sisters who were once babies...plus I do it EVERYDAY at work. Mum would be so proud of me if she sees me at work now. I can actually change nappies and make milk feeds and carry/pat the baby to sleep super fast. I think I can be a mother already lah...hahaha. =P

These days, I'm more sensitive towards the presence of little kids and babies around me (so much so that I wish I had my own kid now, haha)...I guess that happens when you work a lot with a certain age group.

I like my work. =)

But I meet all sorts of patients and parents. There are parents who could be as cool as a cucumber this minute and the next, errupt like a volcano which has been dormant for donkey years. Scary.

The freakiest one recently was a boy whose parents think he's got evil spirits in him. You know something? I actually did suspect that he was demon-possessed. I can't describe it, but you'll know it when you see it. And the mother was talking to the "evil spirit" one morning, promising the spirit a house and whatever else if the spirit would leave her son alone.

And I was like, gosh...

But I still like my work. =)

How many years is "donkey years" anyway?

hahaha~ i believe u can be a good mother! ehhehehe~ =)  

_____________________

Post a Comment