And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, August 31, 2007
We're fifty!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MALAYSIA!!!

Here are some pictures of Malaysia in action, hehe...

Jiejie got this shot when we were in Penang last year. Hehe...














Oh, we saw this outside a saloon, also in Penang. I definitely would not wanna walk into it...Reboning??? Gasp!!








This lady here, we stopped by her stall to eat...umm, if I remember correctly, curry noodles or laksa. I forgot which one lah. =P Sorry lah, so many pictures from Penang. That's because we were there and caught Malaysia in action. Okie, whatever that means. Hahahaha...










This guy here, he's seriously lost lah...maybe he thought he was in Switzerland instead of hot, hot, hot Penang.











Oh looky looky!! It's our very own Malaysian champion for the under twelve long-jump event of 2006! This is something close to my heart, for the very simple reason that she stays in the same home as me, and the fact that she's my sister. Hehehe... =)









Okie that's quite enough for today. But before I go, may I just announce that I HAVE THE DAY OFF TODAY!!! On my country's birthday some more...and another thing...I LOVE MALAYSIA and whoever says I've become Singaporean, better watch out. You'll have to face the consequences when you meet me next! (Like Mr.Mervin Menon) Muahahahahahhahahahhh!!!!!

Post a Comment