And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, August 04, 2007
name-tags for free
I got tagged. Never have I done such stuff before, but ah...just for the fun of it. =)

Name 20 persons you can think of and do this survey and tag 5 people:

1. Dad
2. Mum
3. Jiejie
4. Jo
5. Pris
6. Jem
7. Zealinger
8. Ginger
9. Merv
10. Aunty Helen
11. Amah
12. Putri
13. Ong Kay Aun
14. Ong Kay Jen
15. Ong Kay Ti
16. Zul
17. Sangeetha
18. Chin Fang
19. Sheran
20. Bubbles

Questions:

1) How did you meet #14 (Ong Kay Jen)?
She was a few months old and drooling when I first met her...she's my cousin.

2) What would you do if you hadn’t met #1 (Dad)?
Hah! That, in the first place, would have been impossible...but I don't think I'd be where I am today without Dad. =)

3) What would you do if #20 (Bubbles) and #9 (Merv) dated?
Oh sure...Bubbles is a turtle. A turtle and dead. Haha...Merv could visit his grave. =P

4) Would #6 (Jem) and #17 (Sangeetha) make a good couple?
Umm...a good couple? A good couple of blur ladies? Sure...they'd be good together!

5) Describe #3 (Jiejie).
Oh my...oh my. I have much to say. Haha! Okie kidding lah, to cut the long list short, she's great, a clown by nature (=P), we both know what the other is thinking and going to say and how the other is gonna react to certain situations. Life wouldn't be the same without her...

6) Do you think #8 (Ginger) is attractive?
Oh my gosh. NO. He is fat and sleeps most of the time. Lazy ass he's got. He eats pork. Babi. And he's a cat. My landlady's cat.

7) Tell me something about #7 (Zealinger).
Hehe...she's super duper hyperactive. And she has urinary incontinence. Hahahaha!! =P

8) Do you know anything about #12 (Putri)?
Oh this is my cutie pie, how could I not know anything about her? She is so darn cute, I don't even know where to start. But it's a pity...she won't live that long. =( Even so, she never fails to brighten my day at work. =)

9) What is #1 (Dad)’s favourite food?
Ahh...CHEESECAKE! =)

10) What will you do if #11 (Amah) confesses that he/she likes you?
Oh...hehehe. I already know she likes me. She's my landlady's mother and she treats me like her own grand daughter. =)

11) What language does #15 (Kay Ti) speak?
She speaks fifteen-year-old English but seven-year-old Mandarin. Hehe...

12) Who is #9 (Merv) going out with?
Hmmm...Bubbles? Hehe...okie maybe not. I think it's.....his "testosterone outing" buddies. =P

13) When is the last time you talked to #13 (Kay Aun)?
Hmmm. Online? Almost two weeks ago. He called me honey and I called him sugar. Haha.

14) Who is #2 (Mum)’s favourite singer?
Umm, this one is difficult...I think she likes Darlene Zschech. I think. Oh I don't know...

15) Would you date #4 (Jo)?
Sure. We've gone for many dates before. What! Can't I date my own sister??

16) Would you date #7 (Zealinger)?
Umm, maybe not...she'd lick my face and jump at my butt the whole time.

17) Is #15 (Kay Ti) single?
Single BUT unavailable...although she claims to have had a boyfriend before. Haha!

18) What is #10 (Aunty Helen)’s last name?
Choo.

19) Would you consider being in a relationship with #19 (Sheran)?
Haha...we are friends, aren't we? I love her...but she loves her telly more than me... =/

20) What school did #16 (Zul) go to?
Yikes...can't remember the name. Somewhere in Yishun lah...

21) Where does #6 (Jem) live?
My house?

22) What is your favourite thing about #5 (Pris)?
She is so disciplined and responsible! =)

23) What do you think about #13 (Ong Kay Aun)?
He is funny. He is fun to be around with. He is always full of ideas. He is my cousin, one of the closest.

24) What do #4 (Jo) and #18 (Chin Fang) have in common?
They are both blur. Hmmm, I seem to know a lot of blur people. =P

25) What special qualities does #5 (Pris) have?
She has me as her sister. Haha, kidding...she's thoughtful and kind and compassionate and smart. Yes, smart!

I tag:

1. Jo
2. Ryan (just do for fun lah, k... =P)
3. Gideon
4. Shan Na
5. YOU!

Haha....! Why the "just do for fun lah" next to my name?  

_____________________

Hehe...mana lah tau, maybe you'd think, "ME??! What on earth for??"

=P  

_____________________

Hehehe... I'll do it :D  

_____________________

Post a Comment