And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Friday, July 04, 2008
today
I'm so tired I wanna cry.

I had a long and hard day at work...the beginning of the shift was like a flea market, the end of the shift couldn't be any different. It was in fact, worse. The middle of the shift was not too bad...wish it lasted longer.

And I really have to say...some people are just so plain lazy and irritating and couldn't care less and irresponsible and it makes it worse that they're such sweet talkers. Erghh!!! And I really don't care what you think about me right now saying all this because I'm really very tired and mad and disappointed and I cannot take it when people push their responsibilities to me and say, "Sorry I gotta run" in such a sweet irritating voice...if they're the kind who CONSISTENTLY complete their work before going off duty I wouldn't mind at all helping them out, but hello??!?! They are always pushing their responsibilities towards other people and darn it, it makes me so absolutely mad. Erghhh.

I got onto the bus after work, after such a long day...and the first thing that catches my eyes is this little boy, sitting on his mother's lap, facing her. And he's one cute dude...he's all smiles and he's laughing and giggling and kissing his mommy on her nose, on her lips, on her eyes. Maybe he was entertaining himself or whatever, but he was clearly enjoying himself.

It was such an endearing sight to behold after my very nasty and long day in the ward...and it made me smile. At least there's still some love in this very nasty world.

Today also marks my first year in KK Hospital High Dependency...I've learnt so much and I've had my share of the good things and the not so good things. One year passes reallreallyreally fast. Now I can't wait for two more years to be over...it's not that I don't like my work...I like it. I just wanna get back to Malaysia lah. Let's just say I prefer not to stay in S'pore for too long...

Sigh...okie I gotta catch my zzzzzzs soon. Good night, world...

Post a Comment