And you say...

* the loveLY. the ugLY.....

Saturday, December 27, 2008
yadiloh
Okie I'm enjoying myself so much I'm wishing it could go on and on and on...

Today was meet-up day...went for breakfast with Tien Li, Mich, Steph, and Kristin (have not met Steph and Kris for ages!). And then in the afternoon when I was out for tea with Merv, who do we bump into but Darshana, Chan See Mei and another Indian girl whom I shook hands with and who looked like she knows me really well, but for the life of me, I can't seem to locate her nor her name anywhere in my memory...hmmm. And anyways, I was catching up mostly with Darshana la, haha...and now, I just got back from meeting Tien Li and Mich (again), Shan Na, and Qian Hong. Good la...haven't met them in years too...gosh, so much stories to tell. =P

Our family KL-Penang-KL (and a stop at Ipoh and Muar) trip was good! I was just gorging myself with food and seeking to satisfy my cravings...I came back to Kluang very much satisfied and, with what I hope is, a bigger capacity in my tummy (for the purpose of putting on more weight).

Oh boy...isn't it good to be back home. =) Okie I won't say I didn't think about work at all...because I did think about Putri (and I talk about her so much maybe Merv and my sisters are getting bored of my stories =P), and the ward ladies and how the Christmas party went, and out of a sudden today I was thinking if Taufiq went for his operation and if Joycelyn is already back home or not.

Oh well, a new year is approaching in a few days time...how time flies! Again, I'm wishing my annual leave would tarry on...fat hopes, Lydia Tang...okie this is a sign that I must sleep soon because I'm starting to dream too much.............

Good night world! =)

Post a Comment